★The latest! at Ordinary Wonder ★

★The latest! at Ordinary Wonder ★ WELCOME to Ordinary Wonder! please venture and read, we are still under a bit of construction but there is a walking path! ---I am working on a new page with codes and other tips and resources to help you build your dream blog! Stay tuned :)

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Hello!

 Okay…. migrated here with no choice. My previous internet corner has been harboring cobwebs and sending out invitations (linking my wixsite on social media) feels like standing on the sidewalk in in the middle of a busy intersection with a cardboard sign. Yet not one is stopping. In addition to the fact that I refuse to pay for a domain.. call me cheap. Anyway, I have discovered (it seems) this website that is older then me but for some reason unknown to me? Already it has proven to be fruitful, my move here. I am wrapping my mind around the whole html and css business, which never called my attention before, but all of a sudden it's cool (?). I am excited to be here! and I'm more excited that you stumbled here. 

Here are all (jk. some) of the things that I am, and the internal places from which I write.





Nice to e-meet you and welcome to my blog!


xo,

~ru