★The latest! at Ordinary Wonder ★

★The latest! at Ordinary Wonder ★ WELCOME to Ordinary Wonder! please venture and read, we are still under a bit of construction but there is a walking path! ---I am working on a new page with codes and other tips and resources to help you build your dream blog! Stay tuned :)

Saturday, September 19, 2026

Life changes

 In my younger years, I basked in the freedom of pre-motherhood, living the dream of studies and depending on my parents financial standing for my traveling fancies. After marriage and having my first child, it seems everything has changed. From my spontaneous nature to book a trip within the next 2 days, pack in one and leave the other. Life has changed. It takes me half an hour to leave the house just to go to the grocery store and longer for a pleasurable hike. 

Oh well, I think I am beginning to understand the next stage of life changes, and what they mean when they say that when you get married and start a family life will change. Indeed it has changed. I wouldn't say it has changed in a bad way, it has just changed. Change doesn't always mean a bad thing, even though we are used to viewing change as such. But change can be good, needed and quote pleasurable as well. Although I'm unable to do many of the things that I used to do pre-child, the changes that have come with said child brought to my life new things to do and new things to find joy in.